1. Information Collection
When you use the Website, you may provide us with information about you, such as your name and contact information. When you register for an Account and become a Member (as governed by the Terms of Service), we may collect additional information related to your use of the Website such as: first name, last name, company name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, zip code and areas of expertise. We may aggregate this with information about other Members to help us improve and provide our services.
Information Collected from Devices
We may also collect technical information about your connection to and use of the Website, such as your IP address, the type of device used to connect to the Website, your device operating system and version, your browser type, your network connection type, the webpage, if any, that referred you to the Website, and your behavior and activity on the Website.
Information Collected from Third Parties
At times we may also collect information about you from third parties, such as our business partners and service providers. We may collect Personal Information from third-party social networks, subject to their respective privacy policies and your privacy settings.
2. How We Use Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to
- To provide technical or customer support for the
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide
- To provide you with notices about your Account, if
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from the Terms of Service, including for billing and
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our
- To detect, prevent, or investigate actual or suspected misconduct, including fraud, hacking, intellectual property infringement, or any illegal
- To verify the information provided is accurate and
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click opt-out on any email correspondence to stop receiving these notifications.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information
for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
3. How We Share Information
- To our subsidiaries and
- If you request or authorize
- To complete a transaction or provide a service requested by
- To contractors or third-party service providers that provide services to support the Website, only to the extent necessary to provide such services, and only if such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to
- To comply with Applicable
- To comply with governmental and regulatory requests, court orders, subpoenas, or any other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, and safety, or the rights, property, and safety of other
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of
- If the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of our assets (e.g., in the event we are acquired by another organization, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets) or in the event of
4. Your Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to: email@example.com
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
California Residents’ Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 675 Bering Drive, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77057.
5. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your Account Profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Please understand accommodating your request to delete your Personal Information may also require deletion of your Account. We cannot honor any request to delete your Personal Information if doing so would violate, or cause you to violate, the Terms of Service or any Service Contract you may have entered.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website Users.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and business information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account, username, or password, or any breach of security related to the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. Contact Us
This website is operated by On The Spot Products LLC, 675 Bering Drive, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77057.
Last modified: 15th April 2020